If you are not receiving e-mail alerts:
- Check the correct e-mail address is associated to your login by going to Settings (small cog on the bottom left of the screen) and looking at Account Information under Personal.
- Check your spam folder, if the alert is in your spam folder then you will need to add the e-mail address email@example.com to your ‘safe’ list.
- If you are using Exchange, your server may be blocking our SMTP server, perform the action below.
SMTP Server safe list:
- Go to http://sender.office.com
- Enter the user’s email address.
- Enter the IP address: 220.127.116.11
- Within 10 minutes they should receive an email allowing them to “delist” the sending IP address.
Thanks for your feedback.